Ashley Jones has turned tragedy into hope with her non-profit Love Not Lost. After suffering the loss of her child Ashley turned to photography to help start the next chapter of her life. She soon found herself being invited to take portraits of people with terminal illnesses. After facing such a devastating loss herself she realized the importance of preserving and capturing the memory of loved ones through photography. Out of this desire to help others she formed the non-profit Love not Lost. Her story is one of deep loss, grief and hope as she now uses her past to help others.
For more info, visit here.
Listen to the Podcast Here.
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016
- Leading a give back movement with Lauren Glass - October 20, 2016