Until we define our purpose and what we actually want we’ll always struggle with the time we invest in our work. Many of us are frustrated with work/life balance because we don’t see the reason why. Why do we work? What’s the purpose behind the traffic, the long hours, the hard work?
Viktor Frankl said “Life is never made unbearable by circumstances but only by lack of meaning and purpose.”
So if we want to discover how to succeed with purpose we need to ask three key questions.
1. What do you want?
2. What do you want to be known for?
3. What do you want the ending to look like?
“Those who have a “why” to live can bear with almost any “how.” — Viktor Frankl
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016