Welcome to Motivation Monday! Every journey has a starting point and a destination. The beginning of the journey is marked with excitement and the end of the journey is exhilarating because you can see the end. The middle though, when we can’t see land on either side of us, this is where it gets difficult. It’s in this season that we must remember two things: 1. We must remember why we started. What was it that caused us to embark on this life change? What is it that we want to leave behind? 2. What is the desired outcome? What does change look like?
I hope you’ll join our Facebook group and share your “2 things” with us this week.
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016