You are the one, the only! I don’t mean this in a cheesy, we’re all perfect, we all deserve a trophy kind of way. The reality is that we’re not all good at everything because we’re each different. It’s time that stop celebrating us all for the same thing and begin to celebrate the uniqueness that we each are.
This celebration also comes with responsibility. We’re not interchangeable like cell phones. We’re each wired and talented in unique ways. I do coaching and business development and one of the things that I hear all of the time is “I don’t know who I am” or “I have no idea what I enjoy doing or am good at.” This is tragic and is a reminder that we have to take the time to get to know ourself. So grab a cup of coffee and dive in to the one and only….you!
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016
- Leading a give back movement with Lauren Glass - October 20, 2016