You have to break out of the drift. The drift is the subtle, gentle current that slowly moves you from one place to another. If we don’t break out of the drift we may wake up one day and say “This isn’t the life that I wanted.”
To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor. – Oliver Wendell Homes
To break free of the drift we need to set our eyes on a destination and set sail. So join us on the podcast today as we look at the need to break free of the drift.
Share with us today how you can break free of the drift here.
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016