Whether you’re starting your own business, building out an existing business, launching a creative career or relaunching into a different career path we all find two companions for the journey….doubt and rejection.
As we set out on the journey we soon find that the fanfare and enthusiasm subsides and is often replaced by doubt, rejection, failure and the ominous music in a minor key.
We can take heart in the fact that countless others have gone before us and faced the same thing. We can be encouraged that so many amazing people have faced rejection and failure in their own journey. Whether they faced self doubt, direct rejection, or indirect rejection they still had to choose between listening to the rejection and giving up or staying true to their dream/idea and pressing onward. Thankfully they pressed on and we can walk in their footsteps.
These are just a few of those who were told to give up, to give in:
Thankfully they didn’t and neither should you!
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016