Whether we’re starting a business or looking for a job,we all do our fair share of research. We research production, marketing, branding, pricing. We look into the company that we’re applying to and learn how to network and use social media to make meaningful connections. All of these are great and definitely important but so many of us miss out on knowing our best asset…ourself.
We need to learn about ourself in order to:
1. Operate in your our strengths
2. Build a team that compliments us
3. Avoid being the chameleon by staying true to ourselves.
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016