Keep looking ahead! Not only is this really good advice for driving but also for life. When we make big, crazy decisions it’s tempting at some point to look back.
To be honest sometimes the road ahead looks treacherous and uncertain. This is when we’re tempted to look back, and even turn back. Whether it’s in business or life, we have to keep our view on what is ahead, the more treacherous it gets the more focused we have to be. Let’s stay on the journey with our eyes on the possibilities that lie ahead!
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016