Regardless of your business most of us concentrate our time and efforts on a few key things….creating the product, marketing, sales, distribution, social media…..but we often forget one key thing….ourself. If we want to move beyond a transaction to an experience the key is a relationship….and at the heart of that relationship is you.
Most of our spaces are crowded with everyone fighting for the same attention, marketshare and customers. So if we’re comparing apples to apples….we’ll always buy from the nicest farmer.
Sadly, many of us place ourselves and our development at the bottom of the pile and we end up robbing ourselves and our customers of the best version of ourselves.
So let’s make sure that we develop the thing that people really want….you!
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016