Changing your life and pursuing your dreams is a crazy process. During this first season we’re chronicled our own journey from Copenhagen, Denmark back to the US. Along the way we’ve shared our insights, struggles and victories to provide a rare view into the actual process of pursuing a dream.
In this episode we each share the top three things that we’ve learned along the way. This is an exciting podcast that marks the end of one phase of the journey and leads to the next beginning with season 2.
We want to hear from you and answer any questions you may have in an upcoming Q&A show. Visit the podcast page and at the bottom of the page you can leave a comment or question.
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016