Change and growth come from disruptions. Commonality creates comfort but differences create growth. Whether it’s in our own personal journeys or in the business’s that we lead significant change and growth cannot happen without disruptions. The Humanities home in the Netherlands is a great example of how revolutionary thinking changed the conversation from death and sickness to youth and parties. If we want to make life change or grow business to the next level we need to change the conversation and this change in conversation requires disruptors.
What kind of disruptors can you bring in to change the conversation in your life or business?
- Lou Mongello : his entrepreneur journey from Jersey lawyer to Disney expert - August 23, 2017
- Build around your personality, strengths and preferences - February 21, 2017
- Was it worth it? - January 12, 2017
- Bringing Hope from Tragedy with Ashley Jones - December 16, 2016
- Develop the thing people really want….you! - December 12, 2016
- Three Things to be Grateful For - November 28, 2016
- Post Election: What do we do now? - November 10, 2016
- Feed the Courage and Starve the Fear - November 7, 2016
- How to Develop Blue Ocean Strategy - November 3, 2016
- Why Imagination requires Sacrifice - October 31, 2016